THE GOOD SAM RALLY 2012 –
Kentucky Expo Center, Louisville, KY and Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL
Each volunteer worker for The Good Sam Rally 2012 must meet the following requirements:
- Volunteer for a five-hour shift for a total of five days or a total of twenty five (25) hours during The Good Sam Rally (meals are not included.)
- Be physically capable of the following during a five-hour shift: sitting, standing, stooping, bending, squatting, and light lifting.
- Able to get to and from assigned workstation.
- Must register for The Good Sam Rally.
- Able to withstand exposure to sun, heat, and rain during assigned volunteer shift.
- Follow instructions from The Good Sam Rally coordinators.
- Able to arrive at The Good Sam Rally grounds on Sunday, June 17, or Monday, October 29, 2012 between Noon and 4:00 p.m.
- Must be available to volunteer on each of the three parking days.(Please do not schedule any optional tours or seminars on these days.)
I/We have read, fully understand, and agree to comply with the volunteer requirements as set forth above. I understand that The Good Sam Rally volunteer coordinator will make my schedule based on the preferences noted below and that I will be notified at check-in of the times, hours and duties of my volunteer assignment. I understand that there will be a mandatory volunteer orientation, grounds viewing, and training.
I/We understand that after completing my entire volunteer schedule I will be reimbursed my dry camping rally fee (if only one person in the registered rig volunteers, one-half will be reimbursed.) If you have purchased electric for the Rally, you must also purchase electric for the two early bird days and you will be reimbursed the dry camping early bird fee. If you have already purchased the dry camping early bird days, reimbursement for the early bird fee will be paid on your check. Checks will be disbursed on Sunday, June 24, 2012 or Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. in the volunteer office.